Arena Part-time is responsible for preparation of all Arena and Expo Event setups; along with Horse Stall, RV, and Shavings sales during Events. Arena Part-time will work closely with the Director and the Arena Assistant Manager.
- Limited to 29 hours per week as needed
- Need to be able to lift 75- 100 lbs
- Be able to work with a team, as well as on an individual basis
- Be able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Be able to follow diagrams created for layouts
- Be able to work days, nights, and/or weekends
- Be able to think quickly and problem solve
- Be able to interact with different types of people and personalities
- Knowledge of heavy equipment preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test.
For additional information, call 806-894-4161.
The Concession Stand is managed and operated by Mallet Event Center & Arena. The concession duties include, but is not limited to the following:
- Limited to 29 hours per week
- Be able to perform at different job stations; (example: Cashier, Food Preparation, Serving Line, Re-stocking)
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently as a group and as an individual
- Have the ability to clean Kitchen and Concession
- Have positive people skills
- Must be able to stand on ones feet for an extended period of time
- Learn to operate large kitchen equipment
- Must pass a drug test
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
Applications can be dropped off at the Mallet Event Center and Arena Monday- Friday from 9:00 am- 5:00 pm. For additional information, please call 806-894-4161
Sorry, there are no internships available at this time.