Arena Part-time is responsible for preparation of all Arena and Expo Event setups; along with Horse Stall, RV, and Shavings sales during Events. Arena Part-time will work closely with the Director and the Arena Assistant Manager.
- Limited to 29 hours per week as needed
- Need to be able to lift 75- 100 lbs
- Be able to work with a team, as well as on an individual basis
- Be able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Be able to follow diagrams created for layouts
- Be able to work days, nights, and/or weekends
- Be able to think quickly and problem solve
- Be able to interact with different types of people and personalities
- Knowledge of heavy equipment preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test.
For additional information, call 806-894-4161.
Sorry, there are no internships available at this time.